Editing your Library Card
After you created your library card during the setup process, you can always change the information on it at a later time.
There are a few different ways you can edit your information. Here is a roundup of all the different options:
Editing your information from the Authors list
- Navigate to the Authors list under Sources
- Select your own name from the authors list
- You can hit the edit button and edit your information in the inspector window
Once you are finished editing, you can hit the save button and your card has been updated.
Alternatively, you can click on the "My Card" button at the bottom of the screen.
Editing your information through Papers Livfe
Your library card information is also used to populate your Papers Livfe profile. You can easily change your details by accessing your profile on Livfe.
- Access Livfe from the source list.
- Click on "Update your profile" from the right side of the screen.
Update your affiliation, give us a brief summary of your research interests, and add keywords to your profile.
Adding a picture
If you did not yet add a picture during the setup process, you can add one anytime. To add a picture to your library card double click on the picture icon to browse your computer for an image, or directly drag and drop an image into the picture holder: